ATACS (Associates or Tunisia Air Cooperation & Services) is an agreed Airline representation and services supervision established in September 1996. We have consolidated our position as a reputable company, strengthening the annual number of operations and passengers served, with an approach of quality and efficiency that passengers will experience from the very first moment they step into the airport.
Our company maintains a presence at the main Tunisian International Airports to perform and provide flight handling supervision, terminal services, VIP flights and cargo handling for several international airlines that operate online to Tunisia.
We are representing some of the world’s premier Passenger and Cargo Airlines in Tunisia for over two decades of experience and the know-how of our team, allow us to offer the best experience for your passengers, with the efficient and effective management YOU, as our customer, request and recognize.
ATACS expanded its portfolio through its second business venture ATACS Voyages supplying bookings, transfers and ticketing services. Our team consists of the best industry professionals with expertise in Passenger and baggage handling, private flights, crew assistance, Cargo and Airport Operations.
We are more than just your representative and supervisor…
We are your consultant.
We specialize in obtaining all types of permits and authorizations, in providing critical decision-making and Flight Watch of your operations, arranging the contracting of services with any third party, managing the access to any available incentives and attending all your specific needs.
Make payments on behalf of the airlines to related institutions such as terminal operators, airport authorities, ground handling companies, fuel and catering suppliers customs, etc. against all services provided and listed above as per respective contracts
Establish & maintain contact with local authorities in the name of the airline company.
Prepare, transmit and file reports, statistics, documents, etc related to flights.
Supervise & coordinate services contracted by the Carrier according to airline SLA, GHM and company standards
Develop & maintain good relationships with internal/external departments, Airport authorities, and other service providers.
Provide representative functions on behalf of the Carrier.
Perform all administrative duties: prepare, forward and file reports.
Manage and ensure safe, efficient, cost-effective and timely airport operation.
GROUND HANDLING SUPERVISION SERVICES
Our unique team of service specialists performs all aspects of passenger service functions from check-in to dispatching flights on a safe and timely manner.
We are experienced professionals in ramp and cargo handling, we maintain close liaison with the Ground Handlers and ensure proper execution of formalities to the satisfaction of our partners.
Our staff are trained and dedicated to ensure our customers enjoy smooth operations both on the ground and in the air.
- Incoming passenger acceptance and guidance to baggage claim areas and terminal exit,
- Lost, damaged and transfer baggage processes of incoming passengers (if any),
- Outgoing passenger acceptance for flight and baggage processes,
- Safe acceptance of outgoing passengers to the aircraft,
- VIP, unaccompanied minors and special care to passenger services,
- Specially trained personnel for passengers with reduced mobility.
- Meeting aircraft and passengers and crew.
- Offloading and loading the aircraft.
- Equipment supply.
- Provision of all available Ground services equipments, GPU, ASU, ACU, Push-Back.
- Interior cleaning, catering storage, refueling with passengers on board safety procedures.
- Provision of toilet and water services to the aircraft.
- Passenger and crew transport between aircraft and passenger terminals.
Storage of pallets, containers and other unit load devices.
- Coordination of aircraft servicing units.
- Preparation and distribution of flight documents (customs declaration, loading instruction, load sheet, manifest, weather forecast, flight plan etc.).
- Load control, weight and balance calculations.
- Transmission and reception of all operational messages, notification of all related units.
- Communication and coordination between aircraft and ground services.
- Flight permit and airport slot applications.
- Preparation and distribution of flight plan to the cabin crew.
- Coordination with fuel supplier and aircraft catering companies.
Preparation of weather forecasts and navigation information and distribution to crew.
We have started to provide best quality services to our valuable customers in the General Aviation Terminal where services are provided for the private business jets. We have positioned ourselves in these particularly important areas:
- Ramp service vehicles in order to provide all kinds of services for the aircrafts.
- Passenger service staff ready to provide passage of the passengers and the crew through the terminal in the fastest and the easiest way.
- Load control and flight operations staff ready to ensure aircrafts receive safe and secure services within the predefined timelines. Necessary communication and coordination with the aviation company and the flight operation staff is established Properly. These are available in the General Aviation Terminal in order to provide services on a 7/24 basis.
Our services include airlines management and supervision, delay
hospitality,documentation issues,meet and greet
and processing excess baggage charges.
The demanding and periodical training of our staff, based on the principles of Security, Quality and Customer Service, guarantees the efficacy and efficiency of our first class service.
We provide nearly-dedicated staff, who is always up to date with all our customer airlines procedures and policies. Aside from an unrivaled on time performance, we focus strictly on providing the image and service each airline wants to have at the airport. Our goal is to make the passenger believe it is the own airline who assist them on the ground
SAFETY AND SECURITY ON RAMP
Since we consider much importance to Safety & Security in all Tunisian airports our staff is also dedicated to provide support to all involved in the business scope of Cargo terminal, Passenger & ramp Handling, & Catering Services, we therefore provide:
- Line Operations Safety assessment for the ramp.
- Control of 20% of hand baggage and passengers at boarding gate level.
- Trained security agents to control baggage in the sorting area during flight preparation.
- Trained security agents around the aircraft during the whole turnaround.
- Escort of the luggage trolleys on the way to the aircraft by security agents
- Security officer for unloading and loading
- Control of access to the aircraft.
- Professional responsibility awareness
In 2005, we have created our daughter company ATACS Voyages to extend our activity to ticketing and excess baggage collection, crew transfers and accommodation.ATACS Voyages is an IATA member reference 8721211-2, licensed and registered under category A among the travel agencies in Tunisia ref A 3.520. Within this platform we carried standard duties of GSA, PSA, STDSA, representing some of the world’s most esteemed airlines, our ideologies are reflected by our principals entrusting FTAV (Tunisian Travel agencies federation) as one of their Brand Custodians in Tunisia, and the sustained decades of relationships throughout our valued system.
Our young team consists of industry-renowned professionals, armed with strategic foresight and ethos of integrity, ensuring that ATACS Voyages is the ideal partner for the representation of Aviation-related entities.
Air Malta has returned to Tunis (TUN) after an eight-year hiatus by adding three weekly flights to the Tunisian airport from Malta (MLA). Launched 26 June, the carrier will operate the short 396-kilometre link between the Mediterranean island and the North African...read more
Air Arabia Maroc will resume services to Tunis from Casablanca as of March 31st 2019 starting with 3 flights a week (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday). The company's sales director, Nabil Bouaouch, has visited Tunis with the aim of finalizing preparations with his local...read more